Osher Reentry Scholarship
Scholarships should be awarded to students who have experienced a cumulative gap in their education of at least five years and anticipate participation in the workforce for a significant period of time subsequent to graduation. Scholarship awards must be applied to student tuition fees exclusively.
For Undergrads on the their First Bachelors only.
- Non-Traditional, Veteran Services, and Gender Programs
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you had at least 5 years of a gap (may be cumulative; does not have to be sequential) in your educational career while working on a bachelor’s degree or since you started working on a bachelor’s degree?
- Are you an undergraduate pursuing your first bachelor's degree?
- Are you between the ages of 25 and 50?
- Will you be enrolled full time for the upcoming fall semester?
- If enrolled part time at UW for fall, how many credit hours will you be enrolled in?
- Have you ever received the Osher Reentry Scholarship prior to the upcoming fall?
- Are you currently enrolled at UW?
- Please attach a brief (two page or less, double spaced) statement of application for the scholarship which includes the following information:
- Your current academic and career goals; evidence of academic promise; and career plans upon graduation.
- Your financial need and how you would benefit from the scholarship funds.
- Evidence of maturity, character, leadership, and perseverance in your commitment to earning a degree.
- Show 3 more