Nielson Summer Session Scholarship
Scholarship grants to undergraduate students majoring in the Energy Resource Management and Development program at the University of Wyoming, to cover the cost of up to 4 credit hours tuition during the summer semester.
Eligible applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Declared major in the Energy Resource Management and Development program
- Must be in good academic standing with a 2.3 or better UW GPA
- Awards are given up to 4 credit hours based on resident or non-resident status
- Classes taken during summer session must be passed with a grade of C or better to maintain eligibility for the scholarship in the future
- Students may qualify for the scholarship a maximum of 3 summer sessions
- Summer session classes must be taken at the University of Wyoming
- Class must meet a requirement for the student’s program of study
Students will be required to provide the following information:
- Course ID (example: COJO 2010)
- Course Name (example: Public Speaking)
- Credit hours
- Student is a resident or non-resident.
- Acknowledgement of the conditions of the scholarship: acknowledge that the class taken during the summer session must be passed with a grade of C or better to maintain eligibility for this scholarship in the future.