Anne Fish Study Abroad Scholarship
Scholarships will be award to UW Kappa Kappa Gamma students studying abroad. If no Kappa Kappa Gamma students are available, scholarships may be awarded to UW students that are members of another sorority and also studying abroad. If no sorority students are available, scholarships may be awarded to students that are enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences and also studying abroad. Recipients must be a graduate of a Wyoming high school.
- Education Abroad, Global Engagement Office
- Supplemental Questions
- Sorority requirement
- Are you a member of a UW Sorority?
- If so, what sorority? Note: If you are not in a sorority please enter N/A.
- Study Abroad Locale
- Cost of Program - common costs include airfare, housing, meals, tuition, books. Please be as detailed as possible. No personal expenses should be included.
- List all financial aid and scholarships (with dollar values) which can be used to help with the costs of the proposed period of study (include the total amount). You will need to include: scholarships, fellowships, grants, loans, personal resources, your family’s contribution and any other sources you may have.
- Describe the intended program of research or study, including:
For undergraduate applicants (and graduate students as applicable) - prospective courses, how those courses will fit into your studies at UW, and how those courses will impact your impact on your future profession or career goals. Are these courses you can take at UW? Are these courses unique to your major? Are they unique to this location? How will these courses contribute to your future sucess?
For graduate student applicants – a brief abstract or executive summary of your research program, and why that research should be done specifically in the location you propose.
- Describe your academic and professional goals and how they will be impacted by your time abroad, including: how the research or study program you propose will put you in a position, upon your return to UW, to impact the future of your field of study. In this essay, please explain how your time at your specific location abroad will impact your ability to further your knowledge of your academic field, and how you will be able to further the frontiers of knowledge in your field by participating in this specific program.
- What activities could you propose to do upon your return that will further the internationalization at UW?
- Have you previously received a scholarship from the Education Abroad Office? If so, explain.
- Show 3 more