Chiles and Evelyn Plummer Environment and Natural Resources Scholarship
Applicants must be enrolled at the University. Preference shall be given to students in fields pertaining to the conservation of natural resources. Consideration shall be given to character, scholastic ability, and financial need (Financial Need is determined by filling out the FAFSA, International students can get a financial need assessment form from the ENR office).
- Haub School of Environment and Natural Resources
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a copy of your resume.
- Please provide the e-mail address of 2 individuals that will write letters of reference on your behalf.
- Reference Name and E-mail address
- Please upload a 750-word personal statement.
- Describe your special interests and future goals related to environment and natural resources
- Cite relevant accomplishments, activities, or abilities
- Explain why you would like to be considered for a Plummer scholarship
- If selected as a recipient of the award, how would you like the funds to be disbursed?