Maurice Wear Scholarship Fund
Applicants must be graduate students enrolled in Educational Leadership, must maintain a 3.0 or better grade point average, and demonstrate financial need. Preference will be given to Wyoming residents.
Recipients shall be selected by the Scholarship Committee of the College of Education as appointed by the Dean thereof.
- College of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in the College of Education Educational Leadership Graduate program?
- Please upload a 1-2 page letter of interest that summarizes personal and professional reflections on
- career goals
- commitment to Educational Leadership
- background and experience
- intent for use of scholarship funds
- financial need
- timeline for completion of your Educational Leadership program