Dr Gerald and Mrs Linda Baker PreMedicine Scholarship
This fund shall be used to make scholarship grants to students enrolled in the pre-medicine curriculum at the University of Wyoming. To be eligible for this scholarship award an applicant must also be a Wyoming resident, a junior or senior and demonstrate likely success to be admitted to and to graduate from medical school.
- College of Health Sciences Dean's Office, Preprofessional Health
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a demonstrated interest in practicing medicine (allopathic [MD], osteopathic [DO], or podiatric [DPM])? Use your personal statement (below) to describe your interest in medicine.
- Please upload employment history, volunteer experience, scholastic honors & awards received, & extra-curricular activities (society memberships, clubs, offices held, etc.). Or attach your resume.
- Upload a personal statement of approximately one page indicating why you chose your particular profession, experience in the field, and future goals.
- Please attach an unofficial copy of your current transcript.