Farm Credit Services of America Land-Grant Scholarships
Farm Credit Services of America offers multiple annual scholarships to students at four land grant universities. Iowa State University, South Dakota State University, University of Nebraska – Lincoln and University of Wyoming scholarships are $2,500 each.
- Open to college juniors or seniors in good academic standing for the academic year scholarship is received.
- Must be enrolled in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources OR the College of Business with course work emphasis in agribusiness, agricultural economics, and have career aspirations in an agribusiness-related field.
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 preferred.
- Preference is given to residents of Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota or Wyoming.
- Previous Farm Credit Services of America scholarship winners are not eligible.
Farm Credit Services of America Benefits-eligible Employees and Directors, together with their spouses, and any person related to them or their spouse as child, grandchild, step child, step grandchild, anyone living in the residence of a Benefits-eligible Employee or Director, or the spouse of any of the above shall not be eligible for any scholarship program or education grants offered or sponsored by the Association.