Honors Study Abroad Application
This application is for travel during Academic Year 2023-2024 (Fall 23, Spring 24, Summer 24). Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Please note that application deadlines listed below correspond to the semester during which the planned travel abroad will take place (i.e. To apply for a scholarship for a Fall 2023 study abroad program the deadline is August 15, 20203. See all other semester-based deadlines below:
- Fall 23 application deadline is: August 15, 2023
- J-Term 24 application deadline is: December 15, 2023
- Spring 24 application deadline is: December 15, 2023
- Summer 24 application deadline is: March 15, 2024
Welcome to the Honors College travel abroad application page. The Honors College has several generous funds to support students within the Honors College for Travel for the purposes of study abroad experiences. To be eligible, a study abroad experience must be institutionally recognized by UW.
If you have any questions, please contact the Honors College at 766-4110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards in the Honors College are administered by the College’s scholarship committee.
All travel grants are contingent on the proposed travel occurring; if travel is cancelled then any disbursed funds must be returned to the University. Travel grants or merit awards may have post-acceptance requirements.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you previously received the Honors Study Abroad Scholarship?
- Activity and dates for which the scholarship is requested:
- Courses to be taken. Please explain how these courses will contribute to your degree program:
- Anticipated number of credit hours to be earned through this activity:
- List financial aid and scholarships (with dollar values) which can be used to help with the costs of the proposed period of study (include total amount).
- List support (scholarships, loans, wages) available from the program in which you plan to participate (include total amount).
- Personal resources available (include total amount).
- Please provide a break-down of the costs of the proposed program.
- Attach relevant documentation from the Program if available and include total amount.
- Please attach a brief description (500 to 1000 words) of the academic and personal benefits which you expect to derive from the activity.
- Please attach an unofficial copy of your current transcript.
- Show 6 more