Dr L Dean Sorenson Memorial Scholarship
Distributions from the fund are restricted to graduate-level students studying in the area of Educational Leadership working towards the completion of a master’s degree, a certification in K-12 school administration , or a certificate in K-12 school admin. Students are qualified on the basis of merit & financial need (as determined by the University of Wyoming Office of Student Financial Aid). Preference will be given to individuals who have at least 3 years teaching experience and who display great promise and intention to finish degree.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in the College of Education Educational Leadership Graduate program?
- Do you have at least 3 years teaching experience?
- Please upload a 1-2 page letter of interest that summarizes personal and professional reflections on
- career goals
- commitment to Educational Leadership
- background and experience
- intent for use of scholarship funds
- financial need
- timeline for completion of your Educational Leadership program