UW at Casper Student Leadership Scholarship
The UWC Student Leadership Scholarship is available to UWC students based upon:
- enrollment as a full-time degree seeking student through UWC (12 credit hours for undergraduate students) and at least junior status;
- eligibility for student financial aid through the University of Wyoming [FAFSA completion];
- enrollment in a minimum of 3 UWC credit hours;
- classification as a junior or senior through the University of Wyoming;
- minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- personal interview with selection committee;
- participation in a defined program of community service; and
- participation in a year-end program to share publicly how receiving the award made a difference.
Income shall be used to make scholarship grants to students enrolled at the University of Wyoming/Casper College Center. To be eligible for this scholarship award an applicant must also: be a degree-seeking UW student enrolled through the UW/CC Center, which may include dual admission to Casper College and UW for the freshman and sophomore years at Casper College; be eligible for student financial aid through Casper College and the University of Wyoming, including financial need and grade point average (GPA); demonstrate promise of academic excellence with a GPA of at least 3.0; participate in a personal interview with a selection committee; agree to participate in a defined program of community service activity and leadership development during the period of the award; and, agree to participate in a year-end program to share publicly how receiving the award made a difference for academic success, community service, and leadership development.