John R Shell Memorial Scholarship
Applicant must be a junior or senior majoring in the Criminal Justice with aspirations to be in law enforcement, must be Wyoming residents and must show financial need.
Comments: Recipients shall be selected by the Scholarship Committee of the Criminal Justice Department as appointed by the department head thereof.
- Criminal Justice Department
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you planning to become a police officer?
- Please submit a letter of application to the Shell Committee containing
- your interest in the scholarship
- career aspirations
- explanation of need
- Please provide a copy of your resume.