License Plate Funded Scholarship - Outreach/Distance
The funding is $750 for Fall and $750 for Spring, consecutively, provided the recipient maintain a 2.5 cumulative grade point average while taking a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- student must be enrolled in an Outreach Degree program
- Residence must include In state resident
- Alumni Association
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide your contact phone number:
- Please provide a brief statement as to why you want to attend the University of Wyoming. Include any future goals, career interests, and any other information you consider pertinent to this application.
- Please provide a list of Community Service Activities (Volunteer activities outside of service/employment). If you had a leadership role, please note it next to the activity. Leadership is designated as not only holding a "position of leadership" but showing active leadership/mentoring by example within a group or activity.
- Please provide any Employment History (Payed positions as well as unpaid family enterprise). If you had a leadership role in any position, please note it next to the position. Leadership is designated as not only holding a “position of leadership” but showing active leadership/mentoring by example within a group or activity.
- Please also attach an unofficial copy of your current transcript:
- Release of Academic info.: I authorize the University of Wyoming to release and provide the UW Alumni Association with information concerning my courses, grades and activities.
- Publicity release: I also authorize the UW Alumni Association to use my photo and statements in publicity materials.
- Show 2 more