Geology and Geophysics General Application
General application that is required in order to be considered for Geology and Geophysics Scholarships
- College of Arts and Sciences, Geology and Geophysics
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a faculty member’s name and email that would be willing to provide a reference for you upon request.
- Please provide a personal statement that is no longer than one page single spaced. This statement could include:
This is not an inclusive list nor are you required to answer all of the above question.
- Why did you chose to attend UW and major in Geology & Geophysics?
- List the reasons you feel you should be selected for a scholarship
- What are your future goals regarding Geology and Geophysics? (e.g. employment, graduate school, other)
- Are you involved in any extracurricular activities, such as geology club, geology museum, research?