Graduate Student Travel Funding Request
This fund shall be used to support graduate students’ travel expenses to attend regional, national, and international conferences. In consideration of the limited funds available and UW’s desire to support as many students as feasible, we request that programs capable of fully funding student travel refrain from applying. Application must be submitted and complete prior to attending the conference.
- The applicant must be making a presentation at a conference.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in a graduate program at UW at the time of the request and at the time of the presentation/exhibit.
- The applicant’s mentor or department must be willing to contribute funding toward the graduate student’s travel.
An applicant may receive only one award for one trip during his or her graduate career.
- Awards are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Graduate Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you ever received this award before?
- Please provide the name of the conference:
- Please provide the dates of the conference:
- Please provide the location of the conference:
- Please upload a copy of your presentation abstract:
- Please upload evidence from the conference that the abstract has been accepted for presentation:
- Please upload confirmation of the (required) additional funding support provided to you-- include $ amount:
- Please provide the name and email of your supporting faculty mentor. They will be contacted to provide a letter of support.
- Show 3 more