Honors Study Abroad
This opportunity is for study abroad during Fall 2023, J-Term 2024, and Spring 2024 semesters ONLY.
To enable students in the Honors College to take advantage of special academic opportunities abroad, the Honors College will award a limited number of scholarships.
This fund shall be used for scholarships for students who are looking to study abroad. Because these are scholarships, the activity proposed must earn academic credit.
Awards will be made on a rolling basis and students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To be eligible, a student must be a declared Honors College minor, with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you previously received the Boyd or Honors Study Abroad Scholarship?
- Activity and dates for which the scholarship is requested:
- Courses to be taken. Please explain how these courses will contribute to your degree program:
- Anticipated number of credit hours to be earned through this activity:
- List financial aid and scholarships (with dollar values) which can be used to help with the costs of the proposed period of study (include total amount).
- List support (scholarships, loans, wages) available from the program in which you plan to participate (include total amount).
- Personal resources available (include total amount).
- Please provide a break-down of the costs of the proposed program.
- Attach relevant documentation from the Program if available and include total amount.
- Please attach a brief description (500 to 1000 words) of the academic and personal benefits which you expect to derive from the activity.
- Please attach an unofficial copy of your current transcript.
- Show 6 more