Christine Gempp Love Foundation Scholarship for Study Abroad
Scholarships will be awarded to students studying abroad in France or French-speaking countries. Preference will be given to students studying French, Art, or Art History. If there are no qualified candidates traveling to France or French-speaking countries, scholarships may be awarded to students of any major studying anywhere in the world.
- Education Abroad, Global Engagement Office
- Supplemental Questions
- Study Abroad Locale
- When will you be abroad? Please list the semester(s) and year(s).
- Cost of Program - common costs include airfare, housing, meals, tuition, books. Please be as detailed as possible. No personal expenses should be included.
- In order to pay for this time abroad, I have the following financial help. Click "Add Another Answer" to enter more than one award.
- A. Type of financial help:
- B. Name or description of the financial help:
- C. Amount:
- Describe the intended program of research or study, including:
For undergraduate applicants (and graduate students as applicable) - prospective courses, how those courses will fit into your studies at UW, and how those courses will impact your impact on your future profession or career goals. Are these courses you can take at UW? Are these courses unique to your major? Are they unique to this location? How will these courses contribute to your future sucess?
For graduate student applicants – a brief abstract or executive summary of your research program, and why that research should be done specifically in the location you propose.
- Describe your academic and professional goals and how they will be impacted by your time abroad, including: how the research or study program you propose will put you in a position, upon your return to UW, to impact the future of your field of study. In this essay, please explain how your time at your specific location abroad will impact your ability to further your knowledge of your academic field, and how you will be able to further the frontiers of knowledge in your field by participating in this specific program.
- What activities could you propose to do upon your return that will further the internationalization at UW?
- Attach an unofficial college transcript; PDFs and Word docs are recommended (for help, please visit http://www.uwyo.edu/registrar/degree_evaluations)
- Have you previously received a scholarship from the Education Abroad Office? If so, explain.
- Show 4 more