Nielson Summer Session Scholarship
Scholarship grants to undergraduate students majoring in the Energy Resource Management and Development program at the University of Wyoming, to cover the cost of up to 4 credit hours tuition during the summer semester.
Eligible applicants must meet the following conditions:
• Declared major in the Energy Resource Management and Development program
• Must be in good academic standing with a 2.3 or better UW GPA
• Awards are given up to 4 credit hours based on resident or non-resident status
• Classes taken during summer session must be passed with a grade of C or better to maintain eligibility for the scholarship in the future
• Students may qualify for the scholarship a maximum of 3 summer sessions
• Summer session classes must be taken at the University of Wyoming
• Class must meet a requirement for the student’s program of study
Students will be required to provide the following information:
• Course ID (example – COJO 2010)
• Course Name (example – Public Speaking)
• Credit hours
• Student is a resident or non-resident.
• Acknowledgement of the conditions of the scholarship: “I acknowledge that the class taken during the summer session must be passed with a grade of C or better to maintain eligibility for this scholarship in the future.”