UW at Casper Non Traditional/First Generation Scholarships
The University of Wyoming at Casper Non-Traditional and First Generation Scholarship is available to undergraduate UW-Casper students based upon:
- pursuit of a University of Wyoming degree approved for delivery through UWC and junior/senior status;
- minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75;
- enrollment in at least six credit hours per semester for part-time (at least three credit hours per semester must be UWC credits), and at least 12 credit hours for full-time (at least six credit hours per semester must be UW-Casper credits);
- eligibility to receive student financial aid through the University of Wyoming; and
- demonstrate that he/she meets criteria of non-traditional and/or first-generation student status.
Recipients will be selected based on quality of application packet, academic promise and financial need.
- UW at Casper
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a letter stating how you meet the scholarship criteria and characteristics of recipients, either non-traditional or first generation student (not to exceed two pages double-spaced)
- Please provide contact information for a college or university faculty member who can submit a letter of support on your behalf.
- I hereby authorize UWC personnel to publish and release information pertaining to my application for the UWC Non-Traditional and First Generation Scholarship. Distribution will be limited to UWC personnel and donors of the UWC Non-Traditional and First Generation Scholarship.