L Floyd Clarke Scholarship
This fund is for seniors in pre-med, pre-dentistry, or medical laboratory sciences, by nomination only.
- College of Health Sciences Dean's Office, Preprofessional Health
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be a senior in the upcoming academic year?
- Do you have a demonstrated interest in practicing medicine (allopathic [MD], osteopathic [DO], podiatric [DPM]), or dentistry [DDS, DMD])? Or are you majoring in Medical Laboratory Sciences?
- Please provide the name and email address of a faculty member who has agreed to provide a letter of support on your behalf.
- Please upload a resume or other document that includes the following: employment history, volunteer experience, scholastic honors & awards received, and extra-curricular activities (society memberships, clubs, offices held, etc.).
- Please upload a personal statement of approximately one page indicating why you chose your particular profession, experience in the field, and future goals.
- Please attach an unofficial copy of your current transcript.
- Show 1 more