Haub School of Environment and Natural Resources Student Research and Creative Activities Grant
All current University of Wyoming students engaged in ENR-related work will be considered. Preference will be given to students with a declared dual major or minor in the Haub School. Students may apply for the award multiple times but may only receive the award once during their degree program.
- Varies, up to $1000.
- Haub School of Environment and Natural Resources
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the name and e-mail address from a former academic contact (Professor, Lecturer, Advisor, etc.), who would be willing to write a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Please provide the contact information for a second letter of recommendation reference which can be from any source
- Please upload a single-spaced proposal, up to 4 pages in length, to include A letter (from the applicant) describing why he/she should be a grant recipient and indicating amount of funding requested.
- Grant proposal
- Purpose/need/justification of project
- Description of project
- How project relates to environment or natural resource topics
- Potential impacts/outcomes
- Timeline and deliverables
- Budget (indicating amount requested), including justification, and indicating matching funds (if any)