Maertens Family Health Sciences Scholarship
This fund shall be used to make scholarship grants to students enrolled in the College of Health Sciences in the University of Wyoming. To be eligible for this scholarship award, the recipient must be a graduate of a high school in Johnson County, Wyoming and be enrolled as a student at either the School of Nursing, the School of Pharmacy or the WWAMI Medical Education program.
- College of Health Sciences Dean's Office
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you or will you be a student at the Fay W Whitney School of Nursing, the School of Pharmacy, or the WWAMI Medical Education Program (UWSOM) in the upcoming academic year?
- Please upload a resume or other document that includes the following: employment history, volunteer experience, scholastic honors & awards received, and extra-curricular activities (society memberships, clubs, offices held, etc.).
- Please upload a personal statement of approximately one page indicating why you chose your particular profession, experience in the field, and future goals.
- Please attach an unofficial copy of your current transcript.