Dr Gerald and Mrs Linda Baker PreMedicine Scholarship
This fund shall be used to make scholarship grants to students enrolled in the pre-medicine curriculum at the University of Wyoming. To be eligible for this scholarship award an applicant must also be a Wyoming resident, a junior or senior and demonstrate likely success to be admitted to and to graduate from medical school.
Recipients of scholarships shall be selected by the Scholarship Committee of the College of Health Sciences as appointed by the Dean thereof.
- College of Health Sciences Dean's Office, Preprofessional Health
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a demonstrated interest in practicing medicine (allopathic [MD], osteopathic [DO]? Use your personal statement (below) to describe your interest in medicine.
- Please upload employment history, volunteer experience, scholastic honors & awards received, & extra-curricular activities (society memberships, clubs, offices held, etc.). Or attach your resume.
- Upload a personal statement of approximately one page indicating why you chose your particular profession, experience in the field, & future goals.
- Please also attach an unofficial copy of your current transcript: