William G Berube Memorial Scholarship Fund
Used to provide scholarships for UW students pursuing certification, Master’s degree, or doctoral degree programs in Educational Leadership.
Recipients will be selected by a faculty committee comprised of at least two faculty members from the Educational Leadership program and at least one other faculty member from the Department of Professional Studies. The Department Head of Professional Studies will be responsible for identifying the selection committee each spring to make awards for the upcoming academic year.
- College of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in the College of Education Educational Leadership Graduate program?
- Please upload a 1-2 page letter of interest that summarizes personal and professional reflections on
- career goals
- commitment to Educational Leadership
- background and experience
- intent for use of scholarship funds
- financial need
- timeline for completion of your Educational Leadership program
- Please provide the Name and E-mail address of your direct supervisor so they can provide a letter of support for you.