Cliff Sundin Scholarship
The Sundin Scholarship Committee will nominate scholarship applicants for first-time awards whom the Scholarship Committee determines to be “deserving and needy students” as follows:
- Any potential University of Wyoming student shall be eligible for a Sundin Scholarship who:
- Has been admitted to the University of Wyoming and is a graduate of Rawlins High School or maintains a Rawlins residence.
- Is not a recipient of a University of Wyoming Trustee Scholarship.
- Has maintained a 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 grade point average scale for seven (7) consecutive semesters of high school work.
Students identified as having unmet need through the submission of a current FAFSA will be given preference in available scholarship awards. However, while students meeting FAFSA will be given preference, the fact a student does not qualify under FAFSA does not mean the student cannot receive Sundin Scholarship funds if adequate funds are available.
The scholarship funds will be prorated accordingly based upon full-time enrollment.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid