UW at Casper Rocky Mountain Power Enhancement Grant Program
The Education Enhancement Grant is available to UWC students based upon:
- Pursuit of a University of Wyoming degree approved for delivery through UWC and junior/senior status;
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75; and
- Enrollment in a minimum of UWC credits (fall—3 hours; spring –3 hours; summer—1 hour).
Recipients will be selected based on the quality of their application.
- UW at Casper
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a proprosal describing the education enhancement activity to be supported.
- Please give conference title.
- Please provide the dates of the conference:
- Location of activity.
- Faculty Sponsor is:
- Budget for activity:
- Conference registration fees? (Late registration fees should not be included)
- Lodging expenses? (Expectations are that students share rooms wherever possible)
- Meal expenses?
- Total budget? *No more than $500 will be awarded during the year (fall, spring, summer) per student.
- What is your mode of travel? Mileage, plane fare, etc. (Mileage paid only to the driver of the vehicle)
- Please provide contact information for a college or university faculty member who can submit a letter of support on your behalf.
- I hereby authorize UWC Center personnel to publish and release information pertaining to my application for the Rocky Mountain Power Education Enhancement Grant. Distribution will be limited to the UWC Center personnel and donor representatives.
- Show 3 more