Judith A Muhlberg Endowment for Study Abroad in Communication and Political Science

This fund shall be used to support students studying abroad while enrolled at the University of Wyoming, including travel funding, housing, tuition and other costs related to their education. Student recipients must be either Communication or Political Science majors. Recipients may be undergraduate or graduate students. Recipients shall be selected based exclusively on merit. The intent is to support a student studying abroad for one semester or longer. The fund may support one or more student recipients per year. If possible, there shall be one Communication student recipient and one Political Science student recipient each year, but distributions from the fund may be awarded to one outstanding recipient in any particular year. Upon completion of their study abroad experience, student recipients must submit at least a 5-page report outlining their study abroad experience. In the event that the Communication and/or Political Science majors are eliminated at some future time, distributions may be awarded to students studying abroad and enrolled in the College of Business and/or the College of Law.

$5,000 minimum
Education Abroad, Global Engagement Office
Supplemental Questions
  1. Study Abroad Locale
  2. When will you be abroad? Please list the semester(s) and year(s).
  3. Cost of Program - common costs include airfare, housing, meals, tuition, books. Please be as detailed as possible. No personal expenses should be included.
  4. In order to pay for this time abroad, I have the following financial help. Click "Add Another Answer" to enter more than one award.
    • A. Type of financial help:
    • B. Name or description of the financial help:
    • C. Amount:
  5. Amount Requested?
  6. Show 7 more