McKeown Family Scholarship
The Robert M. McKeown Memorial Scholarship at UW was combined with and renamed the McKeown Family Scholarship at the Fndn per instructions from Patricia McKeown Nagel. The criteria for the combined fund are the same as for the Robert M. McKeown Memorial Scholarship, which according to a SFA Scholarship Book stated the awards were for older students beginning their post-secondary education or returning after an extended absence.
The Associate Dean of the Non-Traditional Student Center will select recipients.
- Multicultural Affairs, Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Supplemental Questions
- How many dependents do you have?
- If applicable, please list all your dependents and their relationship to you?
- When did you first start college, ever?
- Have you had an extended absence from Undergraduate work?
- If applicable, please give a brief description of the circumstances of your absence and how long it was?