Donald S and Dorothy L Bird Special Education Scholarship Fund
This fund shall be used to make scholarship grants to students at the University of Wyoming. To be eligible for this scholarship award an applicant must also be an education major seeking special education certification or a graduate student seeking a Master’s degree in special education.
Recipients of scholarships shall be selected by The Scholarship Committee of the College of Education as appointed by the Dean thereof.
- College of Education - Graduate
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in the College of Education Special Education Graduate program?
- Please upload a 1-2 page personal and professional reflection that summarizes
- Your career goals
- Commitment to special education
- Background and experience
- Intent for use of scholarship funds
- Timeline for completion of your special education program
- Your Financial Need