Haub School of Environment and Natural Resources Student Research and Creative Activities Grant
All current University of Wyoming students engaged in ENR-related work will be considered. Preference will be given to students with a declared dual major or minor in the Haub School. Students may apply for the award multiple times but may only receive the award once during their degree program.
November 15 (for spring semester funding)
February 15 (for summer funding)
May 31 (for fall semester funding)
- Varies, up to $1000.
- Haub School of Environment and Natural Resources
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the name and e-mail address from a former academic contact (Professor, Lecturer, Advisor, etc.), who would be willing to write a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Please provide the contact information for a second letter of recommendation reference which can be from any source
- Please upload a single-spaced proposal, up to 4 pages in length, to include A letter (from the applicant) describing why he/she should be a grant recipient and indicating amount of funding requested.
- Grant proposal
- Purpose/need/justification of project
- Description of project
- How project relates to environment or natural resource topics
- Potential impacts/outcomes
- Timeline and deliverables
- Budget (indicating amount requested), including justification, and indicating matching funds (if any)