Wyoming NASA Space Grant - Travel Fund
Funding (up to $250) is available to support student travel to STEM conferences or competitions within the United States. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in a STEM field.
Requirements for funding:
- Students must present or compete at the event, OR
- Justify travel for the specified event if not presenting research or competing
- Travel must occur 60 days before or after the date of your application
- Students must be U.S. citizens to receive funding from NASA
- NASA Space Grant
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a brief description of the scientific conference or competition including the location:
- Please provide the start date of the scientific conference or competition.
- Provide a short justification (benefit) of the funding:
- Provide a summary of the total anticipated budget, funding from other sources, and the amount requested from the Space Grant:
- If you are presenting at the conference, please provide a brief abstract of your poster or presentation.