Summer and Fall Graduate Assistantship Awards
Award: A total of 2-4 10 graduate assistantships of 10 hr/wk will be awarded for Summer and Fall semesters.
• Current first year campus-track graduate student in Communication Disorders
• In good standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0
A. State which (or both semesters) you want to be considered.
B. State whether you have received graduate funding from UWyo or any past
funding from the Division of Communication Disorders.
C. In a total maximum of 200 words, address each of the following:
1. If you received a prior graduate assistantship or worked as a research assistant, your activities and performance in those activities.
2. If you are doing a thesis, your progress in that activity.
3. In the past year, your service activities, including at the WSHA convention.
Award recipients will be announced at the Division of Communication Disorders Spring Reception.