John Corbett Memorial Trust
This fund shall be used to make scholarship grants. Applicants must be full-time graduate students enrolled in the College of Education with a grade point average of 3.0 or better. Financial need will be a consideration. Preference will be given to graduates of Laramie High School.
Recipients shall be selected by the University official duly designated by the President of the University to administer the Student Financial Aids Program and the Dean of the College of Education or his/her designee.
- College of Education - Graduate
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit your resume.
- Please attach a letter or statement describing your financial need.
- Attach an unofficial college transcript; PDFs and Word docs are recommended (for help, please visit http://www.uwyo.edu/registrar/degree_evaluations)
- Are you a graduate of a Laramie High School?